Since gaining an online presence, the NomadTrader has become the number 1 place for football managers to go when short of resources and looking for a short term fix. Featuring footballing nomads with heaps of Premier League clubs on their résumé * and who are flexible to your needs**, it really is the first port of call for managerial must-haves.
* an inability to find a permanent club that will play them
** commitment phobic
“It really is a triffic website, it’s no place for mugs and I’d just like to say I’m no fackin’ wheeler dealer“
Harry Redknapp, Spurs Manager and Media Darling, 2010.
Ahead of Newcastle’s visit to West Ham we decided to take a look at NomadTrader and found West Ham loanee, sh*t Adam Sandler lookalike and constantly on the move Tal Ben Haim:
Football managers – put an end to the cruelty, the lad needs a permanent home who will love him and most importantly play him. A Tal Ben Haim is for life, not just for transfer markets…
Join Our Network
- Tactical analysis: Stoke 1 Newcastle 3 in 5 key points posted on November 1, 2011 |
- NomadTrader #1 – Tal Ben Haim posted on October 23, 2010 |
- Tactical analysis: Bolton 0 Newcastle 2 in 5 key points posted on December 27, 2011 |
- Has Captain Cabaye Failed His Audition? posted on May 16, 2013 |
- Adding Insult to Injuries posted on May 1, 2013 |
Before betting on Newcastle get bookmakers free bets and betting offers.